Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Layout, and no graphics until Saturday..

Hey everyone. Well, I am working on a new layout for this site.. One that is more, website like, than this one currently is. Don't get me wrong, I love this layout, but It doesn't work for a graphics site. Once I have my new layout, I will have to sort out other stuff like the host, and stuff like that as well. The name will stay the same though! Hopefully, I will have all of this done by Monday or Tuesday, which brings me to the next point. I won't be able to add any graphics to this site until after saturday because I don't have a computer with me until Saturday. As soon as I get my computer, I will make some smashing graphics for all of you! Sorry for any inconveniences this makes for you!!!

I have to get offline as I am only allowed five minutes :( :( But I will update everything again soon!!!

Aashni

No comments: